Why scholarship right now?
- The purpose of a scholarship program is to ensure every chapter member can achieve the best possible GPA while, at a minimum, fulfilling his scholastic requirements to remain in good standing with the chapter.
- Provide the best possible support to chapter members whether working in normal chapter operations or working remotely.
What do you need to accomplish your task?
- Ensure that chapter members are motivated and assisted by the scholarship program to achieve positive academic performance.
- Ensure that resources are available and communicated to chapter members to achieve positive academic performance.
- Achieve Chapter-wide GPA above all-Greek average.
- Improve GPA from semester to semester.
How will you accomplish your objectives?
- Create major-related scholarship teams
- Provide incentives and awards to chapter members (shirts/gift cards/awards)
- Highest GPA
- Most Improved
- Dean’s List
- 4.0 Club
- Set the scholarship budget
- Create an account for online support through various platforms such as Chegg, Course Hero, Quizlet, etc.
- Provide academic contact information of free tutoring resources available through the campus
How do you structure your cabinet and meetings?
- Scholarship Committee
- Incentives Captain
- Online Resource Captain
- Accountability Captain